A harmonious combination of nutrition and science
Using integrative natural materials in the Orient with the method of analyzing, refining and applying advanced science and technology is a trend that has been applied widely in producing health care products. According to a survey, over the past ten years, not only Asian countries but also many European and American ones are inclined to consume an increasing number of supplements extracted from the oriental herbs to prevent illness, support health care and improve human health. This integrative tendency has opened up “a new era” in health care from the products including natural ingredients.
Oriental herbal nutrients - the "golden value" for health and bone growth
The presence of seven kinds of herbal nutrients, including Poria Mycelium Powder, Sea Cucumber (Marine Animal) Powder, Eucommia Bark Extract, Motherwort Leaf Powder, Velvet Deer Antler Powder, Polygonatum Root Powder, Sichuan Lovage Rhizome Powder contributes to optimizing health and bone growth in human. In particular:
- Strengthening the immune system and resistance of the body: The combination of diverse groups of precious nutrients with scientific content has been studied by nutritionists in the United States for many years. Such an area of research has undergone thorough clinical experiments to collect evidence and develop a unique formula that enhances strong bone development for children and teenagers in their growing ages. The precious nutrients not only regulate activities in the body but also enhance the immune system and improve body resistance. This is an essential factor for the bone growth of the body. If we consider bone growth as the construction of a house, the added nutrients should lay the foundation. We can build a durable house only when we have a strong foundation. Good resistance and a healthy body can make the most of the absorbed nutrients for maximal growth.
- Regulating biorhythm for a better appetite and sleep: A good night's sleep is an important factor contributing to body growth. The properties of Velvet Deer Antler Powder, Poria Mycelium Powder, Polygonatum Root Powder, Sichuan Lovage Rhizome Powder are all useful to improve the quality of sleep, which not only helps bone growth but also strengthens the digestive system as well as the entire body.
- Supporting bone growth: In addition to the above effects, combining these seven herbal ingredients can promote bone growth. As such, children can maintain healthy bone growth when they are in their mature ages.
Role of each precious nutrient for human health
Velvet Deer Antler Powder: Many studies show that antler supports sound sleep, reduces fatigue, increases body resistance and heals wounds quickly.
Sea Cucumber (Marine Animal) Powder: The nutrient content is high with calcium and vitamin D, the biologically active substances that can contribute to strengthening the resistance, improving body immune system and preventing muscle fatigue.
Poria Mycelium Powder: Poria Mycelium Powder is a popular remedy in the Orient. Poria Mycelium Powder is sweet, equable and non-toxic. It also has many uses for health and support growth including recovery, increasing vitality, regulating blood pressure, stabilizing blood pressure and treating depression, fatigue and lack of appetite.
Eucommia Bark Extract: This element helps the process of warming up kidneys and virility. It also boosts the immune system, diuretic, anti-inflammation and cures rheumatism and hypertension. Especially, it can strengthen tendons, knucklebones and help build strong skeleton support for height growth.
Polygonatum Root Powder: Polygonatum Root Powder has many therapeutic uses such as improving general health, regulating blood pressure and reducing risks of rheumatism, stroke, asthma, anxiety, thirst and tuberculosis. With these benefits, this nutrient can help the digestive system, increase appetite and promote sound sleep.
Sichuan Lovage Rhizome Powder: This ingredient helps blood circulation, eradicates leprosy, reduces spasms and stabilizes blood pressure.
Motherwort Leaf Powder: Its scientific name is Leonurus heterophyllus, Lamiaceae. Advanced Medicine in Clinical Research and Experimentation has shown that Leonurus heterophyllus contains many different trace elements such as Se-len (Se), which helps to promote flexibility of immunity cellular and reduces arteriosclerosis; Manganese (Mn), which can prevent aging and promote anti-fatigue.
The combination of nutrition and science in supplements
Coming from the advantages of both nutrition and science, the integrative method will engender the following benefits:
- Strengthening and improving efficiency.
- Enabling comprehensive support in healthcare.
- Providing essential nutrients while enhancing general health from the Oriental nutrients.
Nowadays, people tend to use natural elements and prefer supplements with Oriental nutrients for their wide variety of advantages.
NuBest Tall features many precious nutrients and herbs using the integrative formula of both nutrition and science. It is the result of years of research by Nutritionists in the United States and has become a popular growth supplement among consumers around the world.
For more information, click here.