Pills increase the height for teens: Doctor Plus is the only nutritional supplement designed by U.S. Medical Doctors to maximize height. It contains optimal amounts of nutrients that have been scientifically proven to increase height.
Doctor Plus is the only nutritional supplement designed by U.S. Medical Doctors to maximize height. It contains optimal amounts of nutrients that have been scientifically proven to increase height.
First 30 days: This is the period for the body to adapt and begin to absorb essential nutrients in Doctor Plus. Therefore, the levels of nutrients start to increase gradually in the body. Some users reported that they felt energetic and slept better.
2-6 months: In this period, the nutrients start to affect the bones, helping the bones grow in both thickness and length. The pituitary gland is also stimulated to produce more growth hormone. These two factors are the premise to promote the height growth in the next periods. To achieve maximum effects, the users should use the products regularly together with proper diets, proper exercise and enough sleep.
Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate (nano), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7 / MK7), Phosphorus, Magnesium (as amino acid chelate, complex), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Eucommia Ulmoides, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan), Calcium Carbonate, Cinnamon Flavor and Vegetable Cellulose Capsules.
Directions: For use by people aged 10-20. It works best during puberty.
+ From 10 years old to 18 years old: Take one (1) capsule twice daily during or after meals. (Morning and Noon)
+ Over 18 years old: Take one (1) capsule three times daily during or after meals. (Morning, Noon, Evening)
+ Capsules may be opened and powder added to your food or drink.
Indications: Supports natural height increase - Supports bone strength - Supports healthy brain function. For best results, Doctor Plus should be used alongside a healthy diet, regular exercise and enough sleep (before 10:00 PM).
Share your thought with other customersWrite a customer review
Doctor Plus must be continuously used for a period of at least 6 months to see the results. After every 6 months of continuous use, the users can pause for 1 month and then continue to use again.
Children and teenagers can use Doctor Plus until their growth plates are closed to get maximum height.
The results may vary from person to person.
In order to get the best results, you should use our products regularly together with frequently exercising, having good nutrition and enough sleep.
(*) For more details about Doctor Plus, please follow this link: https://www.nubest.net/doctor-plus-60-capsules-height-growth-nanometer-calcium-herb-by-nubest-usa-230057/
- Your daughter should use NuBest Tall if she drinks milk regularly.
- If she drinks little milk or cannot drink milk, she should use Doctor Plus.
You should use NuBest Tall if you drink milk regularly.
If you drink little milk or cannot drink milk, you should use Doctor Plus.
We have not had any reports about our products interacting adversely with other drugs. However, to be more sure about using Doctor Plus, you should consult the doctor who prescribed Guanfacine HCL 4mg for your son.
- You should not let your children use both Doctor Plus and NuBest Tall at the same time.
- You should let your children use the products one by one.
- NuBest Tall works for children and teenagers from the age of 5-20. It is especially effective during puberty.
- Doctor Plus works for children and teenagers from the age of 10-18. It is especially effective during puberty.
- If children cannot swallow the capsule, you can open up the capsule and mix the powder with water, milk, juice or liquid foods.
- Your children can use NuBest Tall if they drink milk regularly, otherwise they should use Doctor Plus.
Doctor Plus works for children and teenagers from the age of 10-18. It is especially effective during puberty.
- Suggested use for Doctor Plus:
+ From 10 years old to 18 years old: Take one (1) capsule twice daily during or after meals.
- Most of the growth plates of people after the age of 20 will be closed. Once the growth plates are closed, people will not be able to grow taller. In some people, the growth plates may be closed at the age of 17-19.
- You should go to the hospital for an X-ray to determine whether your growth plates are closed or open. Or if you have not grown any centimeters for a long time, it may be also a sign that your growth plates are closed.
ADD A QUESTION