1. Why do children need to take supplements?
Your child needs proper nutrition to reach their goals; however, their daily diets are not always perfect to meet the recommended amount of vital nutrients. Plus, some kids suffer from malabsorption, a disorder occurring when they are unable to absorb nutrients from certain foods. Also, some can't consume dairy while others are picky eaters. This is quite a challenge to many parents because poor nutrition can result in unhealthy bone growth and wellness.
Despite your best efforts to give them a balanced diet, they may be falling short of certain nutrients for bone growth. Taking our supplements, therefore, can help not just to correct their nutritional deficiencies but also make their bones grow better and healthier during their years of growth.
2. When should children start taking our supplements? Is there a golden stage?
Optimizing bone growth at childhood and puberty is the golden time.
Using our supplements is among the popular ways to maintain strong bone growth. Human bone growth occurs at the growth plates, an area of growing tissues near the end of our legs and arms. It is the growth plates that determine the future length and shape of your mature bones.
We continue to grow as long as these growth plates are active - during our growing years. Once they close completely, we can’t grow anymore even when taking supplements. Therefore, children should make the best of their time and take supplements before the end of puberty.
3. How long can I see the visible results?
No doubt, having healthier bone growth is not an overnight thing, and that’s why very few people get good signs after taking one bottle of the product. Your bones do need a specific period of time to absorb all nutrients packed in our capsules, so it’s hard to see the clear results within such a short time. Normally, it takes users at least 6 months of continuous use to obtain the expected effect. Plus, remember that the results may vary from person to person.
4. How to get the best results with NuBest supplements?
Follow the dosage guidelines
- Please follow usage directions on the bottle label. Taking the right dose at the recommended time enables the pill to be absorbed properly. Don't miss your dose, and don't double it!
- Once in a while, if you miss a recommended dose, you can take more capsules on another dose of the day to make sure that you take adequate capsules for that day.
- For the full effects of our products, do not stop midway or skip the recommended dose.
Have a well-balanced diet
Ensure a healthy and nutritious diet with healthy foods rich in protein, vitamins and minerals in your daily meals.
Make your dishes greener with more fresh fruits and vegetables as they are excellent sources of vitamins and minerals crucial to bone growth and overall health.
- Drink more water to promote nutrient absorption.
- Don’t skip your breakfast. When people say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, they aren't lying. Skipping or having a poor breakfast will affect our growth badly. For good results, we need a nutritious breakfast to start a new day.
- Cut down on sugary foods, fast foods, salty foods, coffee, wine, beer, carbonated drinks as well as other stimulants. These unhealthy foods and drinks adversely affect the absorption of nutrients that work for your bone growth as well as your health.
- Stay active! Exercising is one of the natural ways to kick-start your bone growth and help you stay fit. Get into a regular workout routine or play sports that benefit bone growth, such as swimming, rugby, basketball, volleyball, badminton, cycling, yoga, skipping and so on. These exercises require your body to stretch as well as promote the release of your growth hormone.
- Note: Choosing the sports that suit your health conditions and physical strength will bring the best results.
- Don’t focus on sports that don’t improve your bone growth like marathons and weightlifting.
- Avoid carrying weights or doing heavy physical activities too often.
- Sleeping time is the golden chance for your body. Most of the human growth hormone is released when you’re sleeping deeply at night, especially between 11 PM and 1 AM. For an ideal result, sleep 8 hours daily and go to bed before 11:00 PM. Don’t stay up late too often!
Keep your bedroom dark, comfortable and quiet enough to have a good night’s sleep.
- Avoid stress and maintain good mental health. This allows your natural growth hormone to be released optimally, and thus boosts your bone growth as expected.
In general, our supplements can be useful as long as you take them regularly paired with a well-balanced diet, proper sleep and regular exercise.