DE111® is a Bacillus subtilis probiotic that helps balance gut microbiota. It aids in the natural immune responses of intestinal cells and contributes to the preservation of the gut barrier's integrity.
DE111® probiotics offer benefits to the gut, an integral part of the body's connection with the brain and the rest of the body.
The advantages of Bacillus subtilis probiotic DE111® are firmly substantiated, backed by the team of experts at Deerland Probiotics & Enzymes, Inc., and verified through IRB-approved, double-blind, randomized, and placebo-controlled clinical trials.
Study 1 - Effect of Daily Bacillus subtilis DE111® Intake on Children’s GI Health
- 81 kids aged 2-6
- Divided into 2 random groups: Bacillus subtilis DE111® (1 × 10^9 CFU) and a fake pill (placebo) daily
- 8 weeks duration
- Analysis of the ITT population showed a trend of reduction in both the incidence of Gastrointestinal Infections (GII).
- Other symptoms, including vomiting, hard stools, and overall stomach discomfort showed a reduction for the group that was taking DE111
- sIgA levels went up more in the placebo group than in the probiotic group.
Consuming B. subtilis DE111® probiotic is safe for children and contributes to maintaining a healthy gastrointestinal system.
Study 2 - Examining the Gastrointestinal and Immunomodulatory Effects of the Novel Probiotic Bacillus subtilis DE111
- 46 participants aged 26-60
- Divided into 2 random groups: DE111 and placebo
- 4 weeks duration
- A significant decrease related to gastric function in the DE111 group compared to the Placebo group from baseline to post-intervention
- Significant decreases in CD3 + T cells, CD25+FoxP3+ T, cytotoxic T cells, and NKT cells
The study indicates that DE111 may influence the immune system by affecting both innate (immediate response) and adaptive (delayed response) types of immune cells.